Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday

Ok, so I'm not a very good blogger. I think of things I could write, but using the iPad keypad is the excuse I use. Not a very good excuse by any means. My second excuse is my frame of mind. I want to lift people up with spiritually minded things. I am a spiritual person. My belief in God is steadfast and my salvation through Jesus Christ is steadfast. When I started this blog I intended to use it as a way to express my emotions as I deal with terminal cancer. Well, honestly, sometimes my thoughts are not uplifting. I get scared, I get mad, I get sad...but I think, for the most part, I'm handling pretty well. It helps that I have a strange sense of humor. A sense of humor of any kind is a good weapon to have in your arsenal if you are battling cancer. Because of one of the side effects from my chemo, I am mostly home bound now. So me and Gracie, the best lap dog ever, spend the days looking at the beautiful flowers Steve maintains, watching the birds and cross stitching. Gracie doesn't cross stitch. Anyway, I am going to try to blog more, mainly for something to do. (haha). By blogging I am in no way disillusioned that people care what I do on a daily basis. I just like to write. Hopefully I can get some techie assistance from my hubby to add pictures to make it a little more interesting. That's all I've got to say about that. -Forrest Gump Good night, Amy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment